The network upgrade to
v4.5.0 will happen on 18th April 2019 from UTC 3:00 to 05:00 hrs . (One DS epoch worth of buffer time) Please note that this will mean all nodes will have to rejoin the network to perform this upgrade.
The configuration files for
v4.5.0 will ready to be downloaded by UTC 05:00 hrs.
Please remember to save your mykey.txt as usual before carrying out any upgrade.
Do note that during the upgrade period, all transactions will not be processed by the network.
To ensure that you have completed a clean upgrade to
v4.5.0, please follow this guide above.
When you successfully upgraded your node, you will be welcomed with a message: “The latest software tag: v4.5.0” in the zilliqa-log textfile.
Release notes for
- PoW verification optimization
- New miner API for querying transactions
- New lookup API for querying shard nodes
- Multiple fixes to node joining and recovery
- Lookup DNS resolution for transaction forwarding
- Security fixes