According to the paper "more than of the DS nodes must have 2/3 agreed on the set of acceptable PoW2 solutions"

i can understand how a DS-commite with a leader is created in each epoch base on this:
“The leader of the DS committee then proposes his own header (that corresponds to the largest nonce he has seen) and runs a consensus protocol to agree on the DS-Block header. The i-th DS node then agree to accept the proposed header only if the corresponding nonce is larger than or equal
to max. Once the consensus is reached, the signature part of the DS-Block is built and the agreed upon winner then becomes the leader.”
My questions now is based on this:
“Once enough number of PoW2 solutions have been received by the leader of the DS committee, he initiates a consensus protocol to agree on the set of valid PoW2 solutions.”’
In the above agreement which block is proposed, you are not specific in the paper.Does all of pow2 solutions is a shard block? Can you be more explained please?

A few pointers:

• There are no longer two different PoWs as described in the whitepaper. The two PoWs are combined into one. The higher difficulty PoW solutions will be an entry ticket to the DS committee (10 spaces available per DS epoch), the lower difficulty PoW solution will be an entry ticket to the shards. (1,800 spaces available per DS epoch). You can find out these in the Mining Wiki
  • A DS block is proposed and consensus is reached among the DS committee with 2/3+1 agreement.
  • A DS block contains the metadata of the shard members and their allocated shard based randomness provided by their PoW solution.
  • There is no such thing as a shard block.

@ snowsledge

1. So you have a fixed size space for the DS commite(10 spaces, i assume based on the orderding from the nonce field) and a fixed size space 1800 spaces from nodes that it will be assigned under the shards am i right?.
    2.@A DS block contains the metadata of the shard members and their allocated shard based randomness provided by their PoW solution". Which field in the paper in the DS-block header represents the metadata of the shard members and their allocated shard? i am struggling to understand it.